It’s Money Smart Week, and that means we’re sharing all kinds of financial tools and resources to help you learn, plan, manage, and grow your finances.
What do you need help with?
Beauregard Parish Library’s online resources are available to you 24/7. Visit Weiss Financial Ratings to “expand your financial know-how” on number of topics. What do you need help with?
- Are you getting married, planning for your future?
- Want to know how to make a budget?
- Do you need help understanding Medicare Supplement Insurance?
- How to take steps toward becoming debt-free?
- How to plan for your children’s college?
- Are you wondering how to get started with investments?
Your library card gives you free access to information that will help clarify and empower decisions you make every day. Weiss Financial Ratings has created a helpful video to explain what’s available to you and how to access the tools you need.
Watch this video to get started.
If you have questions on accessing the Financial Literacy Tools through Weiss Financial Ratings, send us an email or call 337-463-6217.