Beauregard Parish Library Policy Documents
- Public Participation
- Policy regarding public participation at Library Board Meetings. Additional rules governing Library Board Meetings are found in Louisiana Revised Statute Title 42.
- Behavior Policy
- Rules governing the use of the library
- Meeting Room Policy
- Policy regarding booking and using our meeting room(s)
- Outreach Policy
- Policy describing what sort of organizations and events we can and
cannot participate in.
- Laptop Policy
- Rules governing checkout of the laptop computers provided to us by the State Library and the BTOP program.
- E-Government Policy
- Policy regarding what we can and can't do to help patrons interact with other government agencies.
- act 693 Policy
- Policy regarding state-mandated restrictions on the presence of convicted offenders in the library.
- Library Confidentiality Policy
- Policy regarding Patron Privacy and Library Records