Beauregard Parish Library Internet Setup Instructions
These instructions should allow you to easily setup your computer to connect to your account at the Library. They are organized as sets of step by step instructions with accompanying screen shots to accomplish the required tasks. Due to the variation in Windows some of the tasks have more than one set of instructions to match the differences in Windows.
- Internet Setup Wizard for Windows 8
- Internet Setup Wizard for Windows 7
- Internet Setup Wizard for Windows VISTA
- If you are using our webmail, just click the link on the Library home page and log in. There is a link for help if you have questions.
- If you are using some other e-mail client, follow the setup instructions
for the program. You may need the following information:
- The Library mail server for incoming and outgoing mail is mail.beau.org
- The Library offers pop3 mail service
- You will also need to know your username, password and your email address