Click here to read details of our current COVID-19 Phase Operation.
This is the time of year many people think of what their resolutions are for the New Year. The library can help you reach your personal goals with many of the resources we have available to you. Here are just a few things you can do with your library:
- Want to learn a new language?
- Try Mango Languages or Pronunciator.
- Want to chart your family tree?
- World Vital Records is the resource for you.
- Want to fix your car?
- We have Chilton for that.
- Want to practice for a test?
- See the study materials in Learning Express.
- Want to participate in leisure learning?
- Universal Class has a wide variety of free classes, all with certificates of completion
- Want to learn about investing?
- Try our newest product Valueline Pro (available January 1st).
The library has many more resources (books, DVDs, ebooks, etc) to help you get to where you want to be. If you need any help finding what you want, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members for assistance.
Posted Monday December 29, 2014 02:00pm